Monday, November 08, 2004

Phew

I had a meeting with my evaluator today (nice lady), she says my US History class should have transferred over too. She was a little confused as to why that didn't happen automatically... humf!

Then I helped out with The Foreigner for a while. Nice times. I was about to leave for the day, when I spotted Ozzie and out of habit asked if things were going okay with the show. He said he had a few things I could help him out with... damn! But it went quick, it was ok since I got out of costume design early.

Now I'm at home, trying to relax. It's kind of hard because I have a to do list that stretches a mile and I don't know where to begin. Plus, I have to talk to my step-dad about maybe skipping rent this month since things are kind of tight. I'm living off my savings account to get by and now that it is getting small, I have to focus on work as much as possible and skip on some school activities. (Hence my not being on running crew for The Foreigner).

Ugh, I am so tired. Not just physically, but mentally. I'm so close to being done with school, and there's no time to stop and rest. As soon as school ends, I'll have to sell my soul just to get by. I have to think about moving out as soon as possible because living with my parents (even if it's in the guest house) is just a bit too corny for my age.

Just think when Bush is leaving the white house, I'll be 30!

Ugh....and since I'm in such a rotten mood, I think I'll end on a funny note:


No comments: