Thursday, April 13, 2006

Caribbean

So the last few days were in the caribbean. I sent out some more post cards and bought a few more so I could write them on the way to New York. I'm missing a couple of peoples addresses, so if you REALLY want a post card, e-mail me your address.

The ship is getting knocked all over tonight. We're in the atlantic heading north to New York. We'll be there on the 15th and again on the 29th. I won't be able to get off the ship until the 29th when my mom comes to visit because of shows and such. We're actually going to do a show tonight at 8:45pm which is in 25 minutes for me. If the first one goes smoothly, we'll do the second, but the dancers were slightly hesitant to do the show tonight because of how bumpy it is right now. The cruise director has a comedian on stand by to do the second show if the dancers really dont want to do it, or if one gets hurt.

Our lighting guy today got really sick during rehearsal. His blood sugar level dropped or something but he's doing better. So all in all, it's been a really hectic day.

I'm gonna post the new york mailing address again for anyone who needs to write to me instead of e-mail, or if you're a certain blond mailing me the LOST season on DVD ;-)

QM2 - Roxanne Rosas
c/o Cruiselink 238
676A 9th Avenue
NY, NY 10036

I think it's a little different than the first one I posted, but my friends said the port usually figures it out if it's close enough to that. I found that I actually can receive some small packages to that mailing address, but they go through loads of security so it would be a while before I got it. And we hit New York several times during this contract so it's probably the safest bet to mail something to me there.

Miss you all, remember if you post a comment to sign your name cuz I have to guess who it is otherwise. I don't get to see your e-mail address if you post and I'd rather not have to make anyone sign up for an account with blogger if they don't want to.

Miss you mom and dad! oh... and Robyn.... :-)

PS Casey's Gay and I have a picture with a monkey to prove it! Muah ha ha!

No comments: