Friday, January 19, 2007

Final Dress

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Light Sings - The pit rises with the scaffolding on the pit




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Light Sings - Music changes with the 'sunrise'




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monologues - Each character has a short quote or thought that gives insight to who all of the characters are.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dream Babies - Nora sings her child to sleep as other look on in enjoyment of the pretty night




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hear My Song - Not part of the original show, added by the director as a way to tie the episodic show together




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monologues - As the scaffolding revolves, a new character is revealed and they talk about their made up ties to celebrities. 'I am the long lost son of Paul McCartney..."




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hear My Song - Final pose before bows




Show opens tonight at 8pm on the dot. Door lock and entry will not be available to anyone until intermission after show starts. Tickets are free



The Me Nobody Knows

Campus Theater
Fullerton College
321 E. Chapman Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92831

2 comments:

Sparklite said...

who is the 'hear my song' song by? is it the wonderful jason robert brown song?

"Hear my song--
It'll help you believe in tomorrow
Hear my song--
It'll show you the way you can shine
Hear my song--
It was made for the time
When you don't know where to go
Listen to the song that I sing
You'll be fine"

If so isn't it funny that I'd discover it here tonight after you commented on my photoblog entry about my lovely, beautiful, and sweet Katy who I now miss :( The night I asked her out six years ago she gave me a copy of JRB's 'Songs for a New World' which Hear My Song is on. She, like me, loves theatre and I, like her, loved the album. It's just ironic how these things come about in circles. :(

Roxanne Rosas said...

Yes, that is the correct song. It is rather funny that it came about full circle. But I hope you are ok, and look forward to your future photographs when you do find inspiration again.

Thanks for the comments. :-D