Thursday, April 12, 2012

Revenge is sweet... and colorful


Well you know how the girls are getting to be a bit restless. Suki snuck out last night and attended a punk rock concert. She won't tell me the details, or what band it was, but it's obvious she had too good a time. The pink and purple hair dye is all temporary.




Kora, on the other hand, has been a delight with her reading. She just finished the twilight series and thinks she's a Cullen now. I didn't believe it until the sun came out and she started sparkling. Then I realized she was wearing some glitter hair spray, plus a little Photoshop work. That glitter all washed out as well.





So I got my revenge again. They had to pose for photos and I got to bathe them in the end. They're now resting inside where it's warm and dry. Rain clouds are heading this way and April 17th we get a visit from our handy-dandy property management team. Just in time for you to get home. It's our "6 month" inspection according to the paperwork. Guess we'll have to bathe the dogs again so they're pretty that day!

No comments: