Thursday, April 05, 2012


Yay, I finally had a day off. I did my typical celebration by cooking a steak and enjoying a glass (or two) (or three) of some Mondavi Pinot Noir.

The girls just ate dinner and got the bits of steak fat with their yummy, crunchy food. They thoroughly enjoyed licking their dish bowls long after the food was gone. I will not however be sharing the wine with them, even if Suki does seem to think staring me down will work.

Kora has decided to play it aloof and watch tv instead. Big Bang Theory was hilarious and is saved on the DVR for Sarah's return. I'm wondering if it may be a good idea to plan a welcome home party. If only I knew the details of her return... Hmmm. I'll just keep that idea on the back burner for now.

But in the mean time, I have some arts and crafts planned for tonight. Plus, some experimenting with lighting in the living room may be in store.

No comments: