Sunday, April 01, 2012

Suki and Kora watch, day two

I'm dog sitting for me awesomeist (patent pending on that word) roommate ever, Sarah. Suki and Kora  are absolutely adorable and because I know Sarah misses them while she's out exploring the world, I started blogging again so she can see them. Currently, all three of us are sunbathing in the backyard. Yesterdays rain left a gorgeous blue sky that I couldn't resist enjoying. (Yes, even I, the real vampire slayer who loves the night sky, decided to sunbathe).

Right now, Suki is by my side and Kora is chasing flies. Making today even more enjoyable. The next door neighbors just acquired a new dog and every once in a while it ventures near the bordering fence which intrigues us all. She's a tiny, little black ball of fur and I think the neighbors named her Roxie. I heard someone shouting that name a little while ago and it was confusing for me,

Well, I'm going to return to reading (computer networking) in the sun. Maintenance shift tonight which means the dogs will sleep all night while I'm gone and want to be played with when I get home in the morning. They were kind enough to wake me at 11am today so I could enjoy the sun.

Oh, and Tuttle returned today. He brought me a shot glass for my collection. He's on his way to see Emily, his girlfriend. She was in a little car accident this morning. Her car is done for, but she's OK. Slight neck injury, but she assured Tuttle she will be okay.

I am super excited to hear all about Sarah's adventures when she returns April 16th. I'll update as she's gone so she can check in as she pleases without being pestered by me. Later!!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Roxie! I am loving your blog!!! New dog named Roxie huh? Can't wait to meet/ see her threw the fence! Tell Tuttle and Emily hi, and I hope she is doing okay!