Wednesday, February 23, 2005

A night off

Didn't get to update yesterday. I was so tired. I've gotten totally drained, I think I'm coming down with something. (Damn telemarketers... where was I?)

Yesterday was the addition of the eigth practical and three more front lights (Porch Door, Porch walkway, USC). Also, Lisa asking for a brighter scene (again) and the introduction of the lightning effects. I couldn't get the effect to work by adding it to the cue (proper syntax used I swear). Cue 4 FX + 10 * should have started FX number 10. Instead I just have my board op using a macro designed by Ozzy.

Today, rehearsal was cancelled. Everyone just needs a break. And I need to catch up on homework. We spent two hours doing lighting notes. Most of the time was because its hard to get to certain lighting positions with the set in the way. The genie lift can only do so much. Poor Zach. At least he has longer arms.

The I had the master electrician touch up the bench focus on some lights and hang another light (Orsino's Platform).

Ahh... a night off. I think I'll do my art homework.

No comments: